Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Over the weekend

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with Gavin and Adriana, to catch up with them and see how they were doing, it also gave me the opportunity present them with their Wedding DVDs and a small photo-slideshow presenting a few of my favourite images from their day. 

I'm happy to report that they loved the images I showed them and are interested in meeting up again soon!
Later on after our meeting I met up with a friend from college, Magda, who I hadn't seen in almost 5 years! It was really nice meeting up with her and catching up with each other over the changes we've encountered over the last 5 years, we talked about university, life after university and of course, our college lecturers (only good things I promise!)

Magda has just finished a make up artist course and is looking to move into the field, so hopefully we will be working together in the future and I'll be able to recommend her to any future brides I photograph so she can apply their make up!
Magda and I in the Dolphin Centre


No comments:

Post a Comment