Wednesday 8 October 2014

5 Months!!

Today marks the 5 month anniversary of My Blog!!


In the past I have had a couple of different blogs, but I haven't really found them to be very useful, however with this blog, I've been inspired to update it at least once a week, and the feedback I am receiving from the blog has been highly beneficial to me in seeing what people like to see from my blog, what really works with the blog and what doesn't work with the blog.


Within the last 5 months, I've successfully updated atleast once a week, racking up a total of 3552 views on my blog, 65 blog posts and 6 comments.

Hopes for the next 5 months:

I'd like to reach 5 digits in views, that would be an amazing accomplishment,
also to reach 100 blog posts and to keep going strong with the blog and finally, I'd like for more interactions with my audience using the blog, that way we can both work towards the blog becoming more helpful for my audience.

anyways, to all reading, thank you for sticking with me for the last 5 months and I hope you've found reading my blog interesting,

please leave some feedback in the comment section!!


cya l8r!

No comments:

Post a Comment