Tuesday 14 February 2023

A New Chapter


Dear friends, followers and supporters of my work, the time has come to turn the page and begin a new chapter in my life which will bring new opportunities and new challenges with them.
Four years ago I was trying to balance work and caring for my family, then just a few weeks before the pandemic began I felt that I needed to step back from photography to focus on what was most important.
During that time I'd put my camera down but I'd never lost my love and appreciation of the art; in fact I'd started to learn and develop new skills which I find is always the case when I can not go out and take pictures. I spent a lot of time learning how to pose and direct and much more. During that time my 90 year old grandma became a pro in front of the camera and would always give me a big smile, she really enjoyed her time in the limelight.
Now that my time as her full time carer has passed, I am venturing back out into the world, getting back to photographing weddings and events and I am now photographing headshots too! Previously, I'd never considered headshots but It is definitely something I enjoy and want to photograph more. I am now also offering individual headshot sessions, team headshot sessions, branding photoshoots for small businesses and client experience photoshoots too!
Here's to the beginning of a fantastic year and I can not wait to see what it has in store for us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment