Friday 14 November 2014

Two Years Together

This is more of a personal post, just over two years ago, at the beginning of my third year of university, something amazing happened, I met a wonderful human being, little did I know, that encounter was the beginning of something beautiful.

We became good friends within days and great friends over the following weeks, then one day something changed, sparks flew, fireworks banged and I know it sounds corny but there really was magic in the air.


The Night of Our First Date


Two Years later...



Shanice and I celebrated our Two Year Anniversary on Friday, she came down to see me and we spent the last few days together, over the weekend we enjoyed each others company, took the dogs for long walks, and exchanged I Love You's.


The Night of Our Two Year Anniversary


This is just a little insight into me aside from being a photographer, I hope you have found this interesting, please leave me some feedback either on my blog or on Facebook or Twitter @JamilTeja


Stay Tuned for New Updates, Pictures and Videos!!

Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog and youtube channel!

Til' Next Time,

See Ya Later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment