Tuesday 26 January 2016

A Short Run - A Jamil Teja Short

Good Evening
 
I'm writing this blog on Monday evening. I've had a busy day trying to fulfill some of my new years resolutions. As I wrote in my previous blog which you can find Here, when we started the year I wanted to push my creativity in addition to getting more active.

And that's exactly what I am doing.
 
Earlier today I signed up for the Sports Relief 6 mile run in Bournemouth, I'm trying to raise £50 for the cause, which will go towards helping people all over the world.

If you would like to sponsor me for the run you can find my donating page here.
Any donations will be greatly appreciated!

In preparation for the 6 mile run which will be taking place in March, I've decided to start going for morning runs, running down to the beach and back which is approximately just over 3 miles for the return journey. As it is still winter and really cold outside I'm limited to how far I can run but I'm sure once Spring comes along I'm sure I will up to running 6 miles.

As part of my journey towards the 6 mile run I've decided to create some short videos about my morning runs. 
 
Here is my newest video,

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment