Friday 8 January 2016

Happy New Year + My New Years Resolutions!

2Firstly I want to wish you and your family and friends a wonderful New Year, I hope this year brings you Good Health, Happiness, Peace, Prosperity, Strength, Courage and Inspiration!

We are here, in the year... 
2016

It's the start of a New Year, it's the time for new beginnings and bidding old things goodbye!

I wanted to write up my first blogpost of the new year, to share my resolutions and goals for the year a head. As part of my new years resolution of creating and sharing more, I thought it was fitting that this should be included in my first blogpost of the year.

My Resolutions for the new year

My first resolution of the new year is to create more content, that means more pictures, more video and more blogposts for you to read!

My second and third resolutions are to get more organised and improve my time management. Organisation hasn't been one of my strong points but with time and practice I have improved but there is still plenty of room for improvement! My time management has improved over the years too but I would like to use my time more productively.

My fourth resolution is linked to my first three, and this is to use the computer less, yes I use a computer for my work but hopefully by using my time more productively I can minimise my time on the computer.

My Goals for the year ahead
1) To pass my driving test
2) Travel More
3) Generally be healthier by eating healthier and being more active.
4) I wanted to save the most important for last and that is spending time with the people I love. 
Life has taught me many important things but one of the most important is that memories are made awesome by the company you share you them with!

I want to end this blog post by sharing a little sneak peek of a mini-project that
I will be working on over the next few weeks!


and finally, tell me about your new years resolutions, and what are your goals for the year a head?
Leave a comment down below!


Stay tuned for more blog posts coming very soon, 
you can also catch up with me on Facebook and Youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment