Thursday 25 September 2014

It's 2 o'clock in the morning...

It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I'm just getting everything prepared for tomorrow, I'm going to be working with Georgie from Beauxoxo, we met a few weeks ago and discussed ideas for tomorrows product shoot, we're going to try taking pictures with a 3/4 light set up of the various hair accessories Georgie produces.

I'm really excited as the client is really nice and friendly, which always helps, and I'm going to hopefully try a few different lighting set ups, see what works, what doesn't work and hopefully we will produce a great series of images!

It's also exciting to be trying new things, I've dabbled with product photography in the past,
My First Attempt at Product Photography, but I've never photographed hair accessories so it should be very interesting to see how the results turn out!


I'm gonna try and get some sleep now!

Wish Me Luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment