Monday 29 September 2014

Portrait of Scrappy

This is my second image from the project, looking at the life of my dogs.

Scrappy has always been a little bit bigger than Scruffy and is a bit more stubborn but his Achilles Heel has always been food!

Getting him to pose was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do on a portrait session because he just would not listen!

The only way I could direct him was to bribe him with food!

Anyway, I fired of a few frames, found I was a little overexposed and then refined my settings and captured this.


Captured with Canon 7D with 70-200mm f4 
at 1/100 f5.6 ISO 100

 I'm really happy with this image, it really captures Scrappy's personality, you can't see it in the frame but I'm actually holding a little treat for him to catch his attention.

Stay tuned for more pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment