Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wedding Details from Gavin and Adriana's Wedding - 20th June 2015

I've just finished editing the pictures from Gavin and Adriana's Wedding Day and wanted to share some of the closer details with you. I've been trying to improve my eye for detail as I see all of these wonderful pictures being shared everyday and when I look at pictures of details that I take at wedding fall a little short, but I have been improving! These are some of the pictures from the second wedding I shot as the main photographer and feel that I have really improved, I am so happy with these pictures but if you get a chance, I would love some constructive feedback on these pictures!

A few details from Adriana getting ready for her big day.





A few details from The Ceremony

A few details from the 



See more of my work on My Facebook Page


































No comments:

Post a Comment