Friday 16 May 2014

Do the best you can...

Do the best you can with the equipment you have!

Following the shoot from wednesday at Ravensbourne College for my Sister and the fact that the shoot didn't go exactly how I planned due to lack of equipment it's important to treat it as a success. This is due to the team improvising, we didn't have studio flashes but luckily I had brought 3 flashguns with me, we didn't have a white back drop but we had plenty of white walls to choose from, we didn't have lighting stands but we had a team of helping hands.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though you don't have the best equipment that shouldn't stop you from producing work! 

Here are a selection of the images we produced yesterday:



Hair and Make Up Modelled by: Veronique

Many thanks to Rosanna Nicholls for doing the Hair and Make Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment