Tuesday 13 May 2014

My sister just called me needing a photographer

My sister contacted me earlier today saying they've got a shoot planned for a magazine article but the photographer cancelled on them, so being a good big brother I packed my camera bag, packed my lighting and hopped on the first train to London!

I've got to be at the shoot for 9:30 in the morning to help her get all the equipment and set up the studio, it's gonna be an interesting photoshoot with many different looks (I've been told) and I can't wait to get back into the studio, it's been almost a year since my last studio shoot at Uni! where has the time gone?!

Anyway I better get to sleep as I've got an early start but stay tunes for the pictures which should be posted next week!! I'm still editing the pictures from the photoshoot I did for her and her team last week! what are big brothers for?

No comments:

Post a Comment