Monday 30 March 2015

My 100th Blogpost!

I'm so Happy - this is my 100th blogpost!

I never really thought I would reach this point with this blog and I'm so pleased with myself for sticking with it!
Okay firstly, I want to say a big thank you to all my readers and all of you who have shown an interest in my work! It has been a long journey since I started this blog; it really does feel like I started it yesterday; I can literally picture myself writing my first blogpost all those months ago, (okay noted it wasn't the longest blogpost in the world.) I feel very proud of myself, looking at where I started from to the point I've reached in these 100 individual blogposts.

I've learned so much from starting up this blog and of course I have so much more to learn, but I really do feel that it is the beginning of something beautiful and I am so excited to continue this journey with all of you!

Here is to another 100 posts!


Follow Me on
Facebook || Twitter|| My Blog || 500px


No comments:

Post a Comment